Data Exploration & Reporting
Integrating business intelligence in your day-to-day work to enhance data valorization:
- Build the Business Cases for exploration and visualization solutions
- Recommend and deploy data exploration and visualization solutions
- Integrate the technologies into the existing Business Intelligence landscape
System Validation Services
Expertise in qualification of GxP software and software-controlled systems currently in use in your operational environment:
- Evaluate needs
- Develop documentation and strategies
- Perform qualification
- Support validation process
- Attend validation meetings
Data anonymization is a leading trend and Keyrus Biopharma is actively participating in this evolution:
- In-house expertise
- Proprietary tool for anonymization KeyDAN: see more
- Participation in leading discussion group on anonymization
- Service provided as stand-alone activity or integrated in a project
- Consulting on data anonymization
CDISC mapping solutions
Submitting a filing to the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) using Clinical data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) data standards has become a “must do” in the pharmaceutical industry since December 17th, 2016.
- Provision of a set of CDISC mapping solutions (SDTM & ADaM) using converter tools.
- Up to 50% less time to convert legacy databases to a CDISC structure.
- Extended team of experienced collaborators with CDISC training.
- CDISC Standards implementation and legacy data conversion services: see more
Big Data Analytics
Leading the evolution of data collection and analysis in Big Data.
- Valorize massive data by transforming them into usable knowledge
- Enhance analytical capabilities so as to be better at anticipating and predicting
- Improve the performance of next-generation digital devices
- Optimize and develop Business Intelligence architectures
Real World Evidence platforms
Proposing innovative new tools and solutions to support your projects:
- Video to set up & training for research centers
- Filing of results on secure sites
- Cloud platform accessible to the promoters and their sales force for the follow-up of the project
- Studies with connected objects
- Several types of eCRF which adapt to the data to be collected
- Tools for data anonymization to avoid the re-identification of patients