ABOUT KEYRUS BIOPHARMA
Keyrus Biopharma, CRO (Clinical Research Organization), ISO 9001, is a leader in the management of clinical trials since 1998. Covering Europe (France, Belgium, Germany and Spain), MENA (Tunisia, Lebanon) and North America (Canada) with more than 300 employees, Keyrus Biopharma is one of the leading mid-size CRO in Europe. Our positioning in the market is unique:
- We cover all the technical range of services for clinical research: Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Operations, Biometrics, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Writing, Quality Assurance.
- We benefit from the expertise of our mother company Keyrus to propose innovative solutions and IT tools.
- We manage our projects with a fully integrated QA system, based on KPI and risk management tools.
Keyrus Biopharma is offering four business lines to meet all your clinical development needs:
- Project Development Services: An international CRO with expertise covering all stages of development (pre-clinical to Phase I to IV)
- Functional Services Provider: Near shore and offshore service centers, a tailor-made offer according to your project.
- Consulting: Covering worldwide needs from our main sites in France, Belgium, Canada and Lebanon.
- Real World Evidence: Providing the full set of services for real-life data collection and analysis.