Relationship with the Keyrus Group
Keyrus Biopharma belongs to the Keyrus group founded in 1996.
International player in Consultancy and integration of Business Intelligence and e-business solutions for major companies and ERP/CRM solutions for the Mid-Market, Keyrus has 1650 employees located in 12 countries and assists its clients in performance optimisation by offering a complete set of services in the following fields:
- Consulting Management
- Business Intelligence- Performance Management
- e-Business - Performance Web
- Management Solutions for the company ( ERP/CRM)
The Keyrus Group is part of the Eurolist by Euronext Paris ( Compartiment C/Small caps -Code ISIN : FR0004029411 – Reuters : KEYR.LN – Bloomberg : KEYP FP)
More information on www.keyrus.com
A working relationship has been developed between Keyrus and Keyrus Biopharma, combining Keyrus’ expertise in the field of information systems development and database integration with the pharmaceutical know-how of Keyrus Biopharma.
As such, Keyrus Biopharma proposes efficient solutions for our clients’ specific requirements, providing them with effective and adequate tools to perform clinical research.
- Reporting in Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Research with Business Objects
- Consultancy in Health Economics (PMSI data)
- Marketing services (statistics, prediction, symbolic data)
- Building of key indicators for clinical trial steering